Over 21! Classes
As part of our goal to create community, Pathfinder Village regularly offers semesters of community education classes for adults, OVER 21! through which friends and neighbors may stay fit or explore new hobbies.
Each week through the year, we offer ZUMBA Classes with licensed instructor Zoe Curtis at Pathfinder Gym on Wednesdays at 7 pm. Classes are open to people of any age, fitness or experience level, and are $5 per session, payable at class.
Other classes are announced during the spring and fall, with different courses each semester to appeal to people of different interests. Classes may meet once or twice a session or may be offered weekly for up to eight weeks. Most courses have a one-time registration fee or a per session/materials fee. To learn more about upcoming options, please contact Paula Schaeffer, Director of Enrichment and Music Programs, at (607) 965-8377, ext. 126.
“We’ve had great success and fun through our earlier OVER 21! classes and other continuing education classes we’ve offered through the years," said Mrs. Schaeffer. "We think that many of our area neighbors would enjoy learning new skills or meeting those who share similar interests.”
Once course information is published, the classes require pre-registration; those interested may register by:
- downloading the brochure and mailing in their course payment;
- by stopping at the Finance Office at the Pathfinder Village Commons;
- or by calling (607) 964-8377, ext. 101 (please leave a message).
- For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2018 courses included:
- NATURE PRINTS with Otsego County artist Andrea House.
- FARMHOUSE FRAMES NIGHT with craft aficionado Allison Jensen.
- SMALL MARKET BASKET with Master Basket Maker Martha Bremmer.
- HAND-PAINTED SILK SCARVES with Pathfinder's own Art Specialist Diane McNeill.
Spring 2018 courses included:
- Yoga with Tracey with Certified Instructor Tracey Lippitt.
- Hearth Basketry with noted basket maker Martha Bremer.
- Embossed Cards with Andrea House.
- Marbling on Paper with Pathfinder Art Specialist Diane McNeil.
- Book Binding with Art Specialist Diane McNeil.