Camp Pathfinder offers an engaging curriculum to include five core themes:
- Community and Adventure
- The Arts
- Sports and Wellness
- Independent Living
Campers will be supervised by trained staff and volunteers, with one for every three campers. Camp activities are overseen by our Enrichment Department.
As a participant at Camp Pathfinder, you will:
- Visit great museums in nearby Cooperstown
- Explore the outdoors at State Parks
- Enjoy Village celebrations
- Discover your inner artist
- Express yourself through music and movement
- Define team building skills
- Engage in discussions that promote reflective thinking and problem solving
- Identify areas of independence and develop self-confidence
- Define self-care skills
- Practice self-preservation skills
- Have fun and make friends!
Campers will be offered an enjoyable and rewarding "sojourn" in the safe, supportive setting of Pathfinder Village.
They will have opportunities to improve social and self-advocacy skills, gain in independence, explore the arts, and have fun with amazing friends.