Pathfinder "Wish List"
During the current Stay-At-Home/Heightened Protocols, Pathfinder Village is offering this "Wish List" of items to support our daily operations and individuals' well-being:
Please send your Wish List donation items to us in care of Dan Osborn, Pathfinder Village, 3 Chenango Road, Edmeston, NY 13335-2314. THANK YOU!
- HOMEMADE CLOTH MASKS: Pathfinder Village needs continual replenishment for its cloth mask supplies. If you know how to sew and have access to the proper materials, we welcome your donated masks. Here's the link for the mask instructions from Bassett Healthcare Network.
Rubbing Alcohol and/or alcohol wipes.
- Pump dispensing bottles for hand sanitizer (12-16 oz.)
- Washable Gowns, Scrubs, or Mesh Coveralls (various sizes).
N100 & N95 Face Masks
Goggles, Safety Glasses & Face Shields
Various Arts & Craft Supplies for the Residential Homes/ADS services
- Puzzles, Activity Books & Games
- Yarn & sewing craft kits, rug hook kits
- Sidewalk chalk, window paints, bubble fun items
- Compassion Stuffed Animal Pets (remote-controlled)