To support heightened social distancing and other measures advocated by state and regional healthcare officials, Pathfinder Village has:
- Suspended in-person/seated food services at Pathfinder Bakery and Cafe.
- Suspended the weekly Pathfinder Produce markets; voucher-funded Mobile Market deliveries continue to current recipients.
- Suspended classes at Pathfinder School, consistent with regional SED recommendations.
- Suspended Adult Day Services, consistent with OPWDD guidelines.
- Closed the campus to outside visitors, families, and other non-staff personnel.
- Banned all unnecessary travel and elective appointments.
- Is following self-isolation guidelines in residential settings; instituted limited access to
the homes by staff.
- Adopted a modified Nursing Team schedule to provide coverage for acute medical concerns.
- Instituted Behavioral Team supports through secure technology for residents.
- Encouraged staff to follow heightened social distancing and personal protective/cleaning procedures outside of work to limit exposure to COVID-19.
- Has implemented remote working for mid-level administrators and office staff, to limit staffing at the Village.