To support heightened social distancing and other measures advocated by state and regional healthcare officials, Pathfinder Village has:
- Suspended indoor food services at Pathfinder Bakery and Cafe; limited outdoor seating and take-out services are in-place..
- Reduced capacity and following heightened safety protocols at the weekly Pathfinder Produce markets; voucher-funded Mobile Market deliveries continue to current recipients.
- Resumed classes at Pathfinder School, consistent with regional SED recommendations and safety protocols.
- Resumed/modified Adult Day Services, consistent with OPWDD guidelines.
- Closed the residential area of the campus to outside visitors, families, and other non-staff personnel, following DOH/OPWDD and other agency protocols.
- Banned all unnecessary travel and elective appointments.
- Maintaining strict safety protocol guidelines in residential settings; limited access to the homes by staff and essential personnel (following screening procedures and DOH/OPWDD guidelines).
- Adopted a modified Nursing Team schedule to provide coverage for acute medical concerns.
- Instituted Behavioral Team supports through secure technology for residents.
- Encouraged staff to follow heightened social distancing and personal protective/cleaning procedures outside of work to limit exposure to COVID-19.
- Continuing with remote working/reduced capacity schedules for mid-level administrators and office staff, to limit staffing at the Village. Relying on teleconferencing for business and operational meetings.
- Regularly convene planning committee and senior leadership meetings for operational reviews, protocols, and enhanced communications throughout the organization.